Vanassa Chan, founder & designer of PURSUITS, draws her inspiration from design, architecture, and fashion. Her background in interior architecture has deeply influenced her jewelry designs, and traces of her past career can be seen in the playful way she approaches composition and geometry. Her passion and desire to create pushes her to experiment with new materials: exploring combinations of surface and shape and their potential as wearable art. All our pieces are designed in our studio in Toronto. The matte finish of our pieces gives an understated and sophisticated charm.
A dynamic geometric necklace. This lariat-style piece is all about shape and texture, combining the bold colours of each orb bead with the smooth surface of the metal discs. Wear it with the pendant hanging at the bottom of the chain, or move the orbs upwards to make this versatile design into a lariat!
- All metals are brass finished with plating (see below)
- *Orbs are solid acrylic with silk coating (Nickel Free)
- *Orbs for the GG, GA & GQ colourways are Tinted Glass *(Please note: these glass beads are sturdy and are not easily broken)
Finishing - 12K Gold, Rhodium, *Black Zinc on brass (*Nickel Free)
- 1 mm brass snake chain, plating as noted above
- Approximately 31 1/2" long, *Slight variations may occur
- Big disc at top 1-1/2" Dia., small disc at bottom 1" dia.
- Big glass orbs 1-5/8" Dia., small glass orbs 5/8"
- 0.75 mm plated brass chain used for the GG & GA colourways