Abacus Versatile Necklace
Vanassa Chan, founder & designer of PURSUITS, draws her inspiration from design, architecture, and fashion. Her background in interior architecture has deeply influenced her jewelry designs, and traces of her past career can be seen in the playful way she approaches composition and geometry. Her passion and desire to create pushes her to experiment with new materials: exploring combinations of surface and shape and their potential as wearable art. All our pieces are designed in our studio in Toronto. The matte finish of our pieces gives an understated and sophisticated charm.
A playful and geometric necklace designed with versatility in mind. The bar piece can be moved up and down the chain, and styled differently to fit your look-of-the-day.
- All metals are brass finished with plating (see below)
- *Orbs are solid acrylic with silk coating (*Nickel Free)
- *Orbs for the GG, GA & GQ colorways are Tinted Glass *(Please note: these glass beads are sturdy and are not easily broken)
Finishing - 12K Gold, Rhodium, *Black Zinc on brass (*Nickel Free)
- 0.75 mm plated brass chain
- Big glass orbs 1-5/8" Dia., small glass orbs 5/8"
Approximately 35 1/2" long